What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit some web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and recover information about the user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information and the way in which you use your computer, it can be used to recognize the user.
What kinds of cookies does this web site use?
- Technical cookies: Those which allow the user to navigate through the web site, platform or application and using its different options or services, such as traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, getting to some restricted areas, remember the information introduced in the fields, using security element, storing contents or sharing them through social networks.
- Customized cookies: Those which allow the user to get to the service according to some specific features related to the device used such as language, kind of navigator, regional configuration, etc.
- Analytic cookies: Those which allow us or thirds to quantify the number of visitors and their behavior when visiting the website. The aim is to improve the offer of products or services offered.
- Session cookies: Those which only exist while sailing through the website and disappear at the end of the session.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through you navigator’s settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Customized settings
- Chrome: Configuration > Advanced settings > Privacy > Content Configuration
- Safari: Preferences > Security
- Opera: Configuration
If you have any doubt about this cookies policy, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of this domain is Alhaji Jadama Dibba, address #14 President Francesc Macià street. 17190 Salt (Girona). N.I.F. 41718315H. Contact email: email@example.com
The access and use of this website gives you the condition of user, who accepts the general use conditions here mentioned.
- Use of the website
This website provides access to a lot of information, services, programs or data (contents) in the internet which belong to the owner. The user assumes the responsibility when visiting this website. This responsibility also includes the information given in case you have to register to get to some services or information. This information must be true. The user compromises to use the information and contents offered by the owner in a responsible way and not to (I) Do illegal activities (II) Spread racist, xenophobic, terrorist, pornographic or anti human rights contents (III) Cause damage to the owner or third person spreading informatic viruses or any other malware which may damage the systems. (IV) Access and use the emails of other users and modify or manipulate the messages. The owner of the website reserves the right to delete all comments which may violate the respect for the person’s dignity, whether discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, damaging the children and teenagers or attempting the order or public security. In any case the owner will not be responsible of the user’s opinions.
- Data protection
The owner of this site follows the legislation according to the Organic Law 15/1999 dated 13th of December of Personal data protection, Royal Decree Act 1720/2007 of 21st December that assures total guaranty of the use and treatment of all personal information given by the user. This is why the owner may inform the user in all forms included in the website of the existence and acceptation of the data treatment conditions, informing about the responsibility of the file created, the address and the possibility of using the rights of access, rectification or cancelation. The owner informs that, according to the Lay 34/2002 dated 11th of July of Information and E commerce society service, the user will be asked to allow the use of the email address given with commercial purpose.
- Intellectual and Industrial property
The owner of the website is the also the owner of all intellectual and industrial rights in this website, as well as the contents –texts, images, sounds, videos, software, logos, design, color combination, etc-. All rights reserved. According to the articles 8 and 32.1 included in the Law of Intellectual Property, all kinds of reproduction, distribution and public communication of any content of this website with commercial aim without the owner’s permission are forbidden. The user may visualize the information in this website or even store it only for personal and private use.
- Responsibility and guarantee exclusion
The owner of this website is not responsible for the damages or prejudices that may cause mistakes or lack of information in its contents, non availability of the website or transmission of viruses or malware even though all the technical measures might have been taken to avoid so.
The owner of this website reserves the right to make modifications without notice, those may include changing, deleting or adding contents or modifying the way they are shown.
The owner of this website is not responsible for the contents of the sites linked in this web as well as the links included in those websites linked. It won’t be assured the technical availability, the quality or the veracity of the contents shown by any of those links. Additionally, those links won’t imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the organizations or companies linked.
- Right of exclusion
The owner of this website reserves the right to deny access to the site and the services or products offered in it without previous notice to those who violate the General Use Conditions mentioned above.
- Basic concepts
The owner of this site will run after the breach of the conditions mentioned above as well as any inappropriate use of the site, taking legal civil and penal measures.
- Modification of those terms and conditions
The owner can modify at any time the conditions mentioned above, which will be also published in this website.
- Legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the owner of this site and the user will be regulated by the Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be solved in court.